How do I use this product?
Take 2 capsules daily. One capsule in the morning and evening, preferably 20-30 minutes before or 2 hours after meal.
What are the ingredients in this formula?
All the ingredients have been dosed based on scientific research. They are just two, yet really powerful: Tribulus terrestris and Turnera diffusa.
Where is the formula produced?
Herboxa T-Power MAX is produced in small batches to maintain ultra-high quality levels in an Certified facility in Europe.
How does the formula taste?
The ingredients are tightly encapsulated in small plant-based capsules, so you won’t feel any specific taste or flavor.
Can I use it with other products?
Yes! Herboxa works perfectly with Herboxa Saw Palmetto, a formula that has organic herbs shown to support prostate health. You can take both these formulas together for maximum benefits.
Yes, Herboxa T-Power MAX is 100% vegan-friendly.
What is the best time of the day to take this product?
The best time to take Herboxa T-Power MAX is by consuming 2 capsules daily: one capsule in the morning and another in the evening. It's preferable to take the capsules 20-30 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal for optimal absorption. Consistency is key, so it’s recommended to use Herboxa T-Power MAX for a minimum of 30-60 days to achieve the best results.
Where should I store this product?
It's best to store this product in a cool, dry place to enjoy all its benefits.
Are there any side effects?
Our health supplements have been designed by experts. In very rare cases, some people experience adverse reactions. Please, always consult with your doctor if you experience any adverse effects or allergic reaction.
How long does the jar last?
Our jar contains 60 capsules that last for about a month.
Why choose this product over others?
Herboxa T-Power MAX stands out due to its unique blend of natural ingredients, designed to boost energy, enhance muscle growth, and improve romantic drive.
Medical information, product, reviews, warnings and legal disclaimer
Product legal disclaimer
At Herboxa, we have NO compromise when it comes to quality, safety and transparency. That's why we check that the information on our website is valid, accurate and substantiated by scientific research and clinical evidence. We avoid statements on our website that are misleading or exaggerate efficacy or performance.
To ensure the integrity of testimonials appearing on our website, we also:
- check that the person providing any testimonial is a customer and has used the good for its intended purpose
- check that the person has no connection or involvement with Herboxa, including any production, sale, supply or marketing of our products
- do not give any inducement or direction in how the testimonial is written or published (other than to ensure the integrity of Herboxa and our website, including consistency with the intended use of our products or our instructions for use).
Despite our efforts, please note that:
- testimonials are based on personal experiences only and do not necessarily represent what anyone else using the same product may experience - your individual results may vary.
- we are not responsible for any errors or any use of information on our website, including testimonials
- you should also not treat any information on our website as medical advice or as statements evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, the Therapeutic Goods Administration or any other regulatory authority
- you should not regard our products as being intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
If you are or you believe you are suffering from any medical condition, please seek advice from a qualified healthcare professional regarding your treatment before taking any of our products. If you notice any unexpected change to any aspect of your health, please seek help from a qualified healthcare professional immediately.
If you believe that any of our communications can be confusing or biased, feel free to contact us via email: [email protected]